top of page

House Checks

Don't let the Grinch, or anyone else, steal your Christmas this year while you are visiting loved ones!

If you are planning to be away for a day or more, consider contacting your local Law Enforcement office to request a house check! You can do this year round, so add it to your To-Do list the next time you get away for fun, work, or visiting family (not sure if that's fun or work 😉).

Do make a HOUSE CHECK request with your local PD, contact:

Clinton County Sheriff's Office: Call (937) 382-1611 and ask to be added to the House Check List. The prior request for is still active as well at

Blanchester: Call (937) 783-4702 and speak to the Police Clert to get added to the House Check List.

Sabina: Call (937) 584-2441 and talk to an officer, or leave a message with the address, period of time gone, and any other information.

Wilmington Police Department: Call (937) 382-3833, press 1 for Communications Center and request a HOUSE CHECK. The Dispatcher will ask you a few questions and get you scheduled.

269 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page